Expert Witness and Forensic Consultancy Services....
Expert Forensics is an independent forensic consultancy service run by experienced forensic practitioners, providing expert witness opinion to solicitors, police forces, and coroners.
Our forensic service is provided by forensic consultants with a vast experience in their specific area of expertise.All our forensic experts have acted as expert witnesses on numerous occasions, preparing full reports for court purposes, providing pre-trial advice, courtroom assistance and giving verbal expert opinion to both the civil and criminal courts of England and Wales. Expert Forensics accepts instructions from both prosecution and defence and most of our experts are also experienced single joint experts.
All the consultants take pride in providing an individually tailored forensic service. The forensic scientist/expert witness assigned to a case will be directly in touch with the instructing party throughout the duration of the case ensuring the best outcome possible from the evidence available.
Our main areas of expertise include:
- Facial Mapping (or Facial Comparison), CCTV analysis, Forensic Vehicle Identification and various other aspects of Forensic Imagery Analysis;
- Blood-alcohol content calculations (also known as Back Calculation) in drink-driving cases and varios aspects of Forensic Toxicology and Pharmacology;
- All aspects of Bite mark analysis as seen in cases such as Grievious Bodily Harm (GBH); Actual Bodily Harm (ABH), Murder, Rape, Non-Accidental Injury in Child Protection cases.
- Fingerprint analysis in criminal and civil cases, Immigration Disputes and International Electoral Services
Expert Forensics can also provide expert witness assistance in a number of other forensic scientific disciplines. More information on our Forensic Services and Expert pages or through the links to the various disciplines on the left.
For more information on any of our forensic services:
- give us a call on 02920 757744
- send us an e-mail to email@example.com
- use the Get In Touch form on the right.