Dental Age Assessment
The sequential nature in which teeth develop allow an experienced forensic odontologist to provide an age estimate for living and deceased individuals. In the case of living individuals consent for a dental radiograph will be required, while in the case of deceased individuals, permission to remove a tooth for laboratory analysis will be required.
Expert Forensics can provide assistance in collecting the necessary consent and material to provide the best age estimation possible.
Our services include:
- Attending the mortuary for collecting the teeth (when necessary)
- Providing a clinical examination and arrange for the necessary radiography
- Analysis of the material provided/acquired
- A full, comprehensive written report
- Advice and briefing at pre-trial conferences
- Expert Witness testimony in Coroner's, Criminal or Civil Courts
- Paper review cases (including cold case review)
Our Forensic Odontologists
For more information or to instruct one of our experts please
- give us a call on 02920 757744
- send us an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- use the Get In Touch Form on the right