Dental Identification is the most expedient and cost effective method of the three. Its value in mass fatalities such as the Boxing Day tsunami in 2005, the Twin Towers Attack of 9/11 and the London Bombings amongst others is well documented.
Expert Forensics can provide assistance both at the Crime Scene or at the mortuary in establishing a quick and scientifically reliable identification of the deceased. We can also assist with Dental Age Assessment for both deceased and living individuals.
Our services include:
- Attending the crime scene to secure or collect dental remains (when necessary)
- Attending the mortuary for examination of the deceased
- Assisting in acquiring all the necessary ante-mortem dental data from the putative victim's dentist
- Analysis and identification via a comparative analysis
- Assistance in reconstructing a profile of the deceased, including age assessement
- All odontology roles within a Disaster Victim Identification Team in a mass fatality scenario
- Expert witness testimony at Coroner's court or ID Commission
Our Forensic Odontologist
For more information or to instruct one of our experts please
- give us a call on 02920 757744
- send us an E-mail to email@example.com
- use the Get In Touch Form on the right