Forensic Facial Mapping (Facial Comparison) & Expert Witness Service
Expert Forensics can assist with a wide variety of imagery analysis utilising different image formats including CCTV footage and all forms digital imagery.
Facial comparison or as it is more commonly known, forensic facial mapping, involves detailed analysis of facial proportions and other specific features in order to assist the courts in establishing whether the perpetrator and suspect are the same person. The more specific features such as scars, freckles and hairline shape can be identified and compared, the higher the level of support that forensic facial mapping can provide.
Our expert witness will provide a facial comparison report supported by high quality annotated illustrations. Our expereince has been that such illustrations were of great assistance to court and jury in assessing th evidence presented.
Our facial mapping expert witness services include:
- Forensic Image comparison
- Forensic face mapping / Facial comparison
- Person identification
- CCTV & Video enhancement
- Forensic CCTV & Video analysis
- Imaging the presumptive individual for comparison to the master evidence
- A full comprehensive written report
- High quality annotated illustrations
- Advice and briefing at pre-trial conferences
- Expert witness service
Our facial mapping expert witness
For more information or to instruct Mr Anley please
- give us a call on 02920 757744
- send us an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- use the Get In Touch Form on the right.